Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Skysims 036 - Retextured for Teen to Elders

Hello :D
I really like this hair, it's so simple and cute.
I have noticed something really funny - the alpha channel for the hairs' textures is the same as other Skysims' hairs. Talk about being lazy, lol.

And for some reason, I got creative and I made moar pictures. But looking at them again makes me think I ripped off Elexis' style of presentations, lol.

Anywho..











~ This retexture works for Teen to Elder females
~ No edits on the mesh have been made
~ Credits to the mesh go to Skysims
~ Credits to the textures go to Pooklet (but I have edited them :D)
~ Bundled with custom thumbnails
~ Package format only





CC Credits:
- Clothing by Anubis360 /  Elexis / Store and EPs
- Blushes by Lemonleaf
- Lipstick by S-Club Privee / Elexis
- Eyes by Ephemera / Me
- Skin by S-Club Privee / Ephemera
- Eyebrows by Elexis / Missbonbon / Ephemera
- Poses by Me / Traelia /Elexis / Skylar

4 comments:

  1. Hi..
    Love all your creations, but please can you give the sims.pack format,too? cuz sometimes I am hard to install the package format...
    thank you sooo muchh...
    Love, cia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would happily do so, but I am very unfamiliar with TSRW and I can't make sims3packs. Maybe in the future, however..

      Delete
  2. How Do I Get .Package Content To work On My Game o -o Whenever i download something that's ".Package" my computer doesn't recognize it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow this little tutorial :)
      http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Installing_Package_Files

      Delete