Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion

Hi! :D
I have always wanted this hair for sims 3, but sadly nobody had ever created a hair similar to this one. So today I decided to convert it for sims :D










~ This conversion works for teen to elder females only
~ 2 shine styles made, you can have both of them at the same time
~ Package format only
~ Custom Thumbnails included
~ Polycount: ~6k polygons for LOD0 and LOD1, lower for LOD2 and LOD3
~ Supports morphs

Note: There are several transparency issues (most noticable in CAS and on light coloured sims), I tried my best to fix them, but keep them in mind. Also, the bone assignments are far from good, so they may clip in very extreme poses and animations

Special Thanks to:
- Bioware for making the original mesh, Ashley and the Mass Effect games
- XNALara people for converting Ashley's model, making the conversion easier
- Pickypikachu and Elexis for putting up with me on Skype :D




21 comments:

  1. Note: Please don't retexture and/or modify for anything but personal use, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say thank you! It´'s really a god job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! And the back looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whare does the neclace on picture 6 come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from this set :) - http://sasha721.tumblr.com/post/47464909316/this-set-including-5-meshes-wedding-dress

      Delete
  5. Why does my virus protection catch and warn me that this download is highly dangerous? I love the hair but I won't take the chance on this download.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My downloads don't have viruses, plus you are the only person who tells me that your antivirus program detects a threat in my download.

      Delete
  6. Hi :D

    I love the hair. Thanks for converting it. ♥

    I would like to know, if you know a link to a good tutorial for converting things. I have started to create clothes for sims 3, but I would like to use some meshes from the EP´s and can´t do it, because not all of my downloaders would get the clothes. Sorry for the long post. Hope you can help me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't have a link for converting meshes from other games to sims, but I don't think you need that one. You just need TSRW (updated) and the EP/SP which you want to get clothes from installed. You can extract the meshes with TSRW and play around in the modelling program you use :)

      Delete
  7. Where did you get the dress with the daisies on? Great job on the hair btw... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from this set - http://sunnyanubis.tumblr.com/post/47468017042/sasha721-this-set-including-5-meshes-wedding :)

      Delete
  8. Omg, this is perfect. I made an Ashley sim on GOS. This perfects her. Now I gotta do re-edits and give MAJOR credit & link to you. Thank you for your talent & creating this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is from the ashley model they use in Mass Effect 3,as in the first Mass Effect Ashley uses an updo style. Also, Ashley only appears in ME3 if you imported a savegame where you had choosed her over kaidan to resque (you can import savegames from previous games. in me2 you can import save from first one and in me3 you can import from the second one)
    Ashley is my favourite character in Mass Effect, although she seems to be a bit bitchy in the third one. Nice job by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw this in Lifesimmer's Let's Play and i thought it was adorable...i love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I saw Justine's new hair here, also

      Delete
  12. That's a nice addition to my game, thank you) My Shepard can't have such haircut, but at least my sim girls will!

    ReplyDelete