Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Monday, July 8, 2013

Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit

Hello! :D
Sorry for neglecting my blog for the past few weeks! But now I have a small gift for my blog readers! :D
This is a store dress from a hipster set, but without the ugly leggings it was meshed with. I felt like without them, the outfit will be a cute everyday dress!









- This dress works for young adult and adult females
- Available in the everyday, formal and career categories.
- Proper LODs and morphs compatible
- Package format only




10 comments:

  1. What is the hair on that second model?! It's totally adorable.
    And THANK YOU. I saw this dress but hated the leggings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second model as in the brunette? If so, then it is by Elexis, available at her Facebook page :)

      Delete
  2. Hiya. WCIF Amber's hair and Eva's shoes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the store-version so I have to get this one to. It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely :) may I ask - the first image, strappy sandals - where from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rebecca - The hair is by Anubis - http://anubis360.blogspot.com/2010/08/coolsims-hair-60-converted-for-all-ages.html
    The shoes are from Late Night EP

    @Irene - The sandals are by Elexis at MTS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WCIF the hair that the model with the light purple-ish hair has?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need the original dress for it to work?

    ReplyDelete