Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

NewSea's Ramya ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders

Hi!
Sorry for not posting anything here and for not finishing those Showtime conversions! But with so many cool games recently coming out, there isn't time for everything! Anyway, here's a retexture of a nice Newsea hair :)










~ This retexture works for teen to elder females
~ 2 shine styles made, you can have both of them at the same time
~ Package format only
~ Custom Thumbnails included
~ Polycount: 9.3k polygons



7 comments:

  1. I love this :D

    WCIF the outfits in your second picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your effort in sharing your lovely retextures. I'm so very grateful and thanks as well for telling about poly for us having more crappy computers :)/Izabell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running into an issue when trying to download the EA shine version of this hair. I kept getting an "Oops, your download had an error" or something like that when attempting to download from mediafire. Can you fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool games coming out? Meh, some are worth it, others not so.
    Remember Me is one of those which is worth it. I only hope capcom doesn't screw it with dlc garbage, because they are renowned for that.
    Hehe, i know that situation. I also play other games and haven't finished most of them. Now returned to Morrowind, which is still a great game. Also playing torchlight II, gta:sa and borderlands.
    Anyway, hair looks nice. I guess it's suited for those business sims.

    ReplyDelete