Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cazy's Emma ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders

Hiya!
So, I was wondering what should I retexture and one of my friends showed me this hair. And it looks so lovely!
And I am testing out new textures Elexis shared with me, do you like them more than my old ones? :D










~ This retexture works for teen to elder females only!
~ 2 shine styles made, you can have both of them at the same time.
~ Package format only.
~ Polycount: Around 17k polys (might be less, might be more)
~ Custom thumbnails included

 

Hope you like it! <3


CC Credits:
- Clothing by Elexis / Anubis
- Skintones by Navetsea / S-Club Privee / Ephemera
- Makeup and eyes by Elexis / Ephemera / Me / IN3S / S-Club Privee
- Cally Hayes by Simsalways

9 comments:

  1. I like these textures better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too shiny, imo. I liked the textures on your NewSea The Moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like these textures! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, and so quick - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like these textures, almost your ea textures, they are so shiny and look similar with anubis's ea textures. Sorry for my english xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely~ Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you're my new favorite for hair retextures :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that you're made a big work! It's very cute. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @All - Thank you very much, I'm glad that you like this retexture :3

    I will try to make my textures less eye hurting and shiny next time!

    ReplyDelete