Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Rocker Bitchez - Why, by UEICKAP

Sup!
I've got some cool stuff for you :D
First, a poster.


Hey! I heared the "Rocking Bitchez" are having a concert tonight!



































And second, here is a music video I made:

Again, it features The Rocking Bitchez.


Vocals - Sylvia Tanne.
Guitar - Val Mitchie
Drums and background piano - Maria Esca


The song is Why, by UEICKAP.
It's also the theme of REMOTHERED.



Well, that's all for now. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Very creative. I like the poster ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sacgirl,
    Thank you, but I am not sure if I should release Sylvia, she doesn't look so unique..

    Should I release her?

    ReplyDelete