Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Sunday, March 24, 2013

"Vibrancy" ~ ShowTime Female Clothes Conversion

Hi!

In my opinion, Showtime wasn't one of the bests EPs for Sims 3. But I do agree that there are some lovely clothes in it! So I converted the cutest, not magician female outfits for base game use!
I decided to share these stuff with you guys, because you deserve them! You can safely wipe off that horrible EP from your hard drives now!

Note: I will release the male and teen stuff next week, when my spring break starts :)
Note2: Please excuse the horrible name for this set (but just wait what I have in mind for the next ones >:D)
Note3: Thank you very much Ash :)









~ These clothes do not require any EPs or SPs. You can have them with vanilla sims 3
~ Every clothing is enabled for everyday, formal and career. The tank top and the pants are enabled for athletic, but disabled for formal.
~ Custom thumbnails included
~ Package format only
~ 2 versions of packages: Individual (you choose which to keep and which to not) and All (includes everything)

All
Individual

19 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I really disliked showtime and uninstalled it, then I realised I was missing the clothes. you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Thank you soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you a lot! Not much of EA's clothes are nice to have ingame. And those you have made are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you convert objects as well? Can I be a huge pest & ask for you to convert some of the sweet-related decor. I've been looking everywhere for it!
    Thanks so much if you decide to do it, but don't worry if not :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I have free time (and extra motivation lol), I will consider doing an extra set :)

      Delete
  5. Where can I find those shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are by MYOS (but I forgot the link D: )

      Delete
  6. Wonderfully lovely. Thanks a lot for hard work and sharing :) /Izabell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can we download that hairstyle? It's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://eternila.tumblr.com/post/46272504024 :)

      Delete
  8. WCIF the makeup on the blonde girl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipstick is by IN3S and the eyeshadow is base game :)

      Delete
  9. Uhg. you are just beyond awesome. I uninstalled showtime a little while ago because I never really used the features ~ but i did love some of the clothes. thank you dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing, thank you so much! Would you ever consider doing Pets clothes to base game conversions?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I include your creations on my sims?
    This creations are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can! Credit is nice though :3

      Delete
  12. Omg, I am so relieved and happy that you did this! :D I can, now, not waste my money on that EP... LOL! The only reason I was thinking to get it was because I loved the clothes for both sexes. But not anymore! Mwaha! :3 Thank you for your hard work! I can't wait for when the teen and male outfits are converted. :3

    ReplyDelete