Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Newsea's Picnic ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders

Hiya :)
This is a nice freebie by Newsea, and I retextured it :D
yes this is what happens when i need to write descriptions when i am bored





Streaked

Adjust Shine

EA Highlights

EA Highlights

Streaked

Adjust Shine

NOTE: Apologies for the odd shine, it's from the specular. I edited it after I took the screenshots though, it should look better in game :)

~ This retexture works for teen to elder females
~ 3 recoloring style made, you can have all of them at the same times
~ Package format only
~ Poly count: ~6.9k for HQ and ~1.3k for LQ

Downloads:

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! These are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new avid follower and I love your re-textures, thankyou so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and THANK YOU for the labels!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! me love you long time <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments guys! <3
    (and yay Chris Jocker has commented on one of my stuff :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! And happy birthday too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I was wondering where you got the pose used on the last model from... It's really cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was by Moncoeursims :)
      http://moncoeursims.tumblr.com/post/31157859321/bonus-download

      Delete
  8. I LOVE all of your stuff! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete